Poll of a Billion Monkeys

Monday, January 01, 2007

Green Lantern

Humours of Idleness - Green Lantern

Every stinking time I take this test it comes up "Green Lantern."

I like Lantern, don't get me wrong, and the Corp has always been a favorite of mine, right up there near my super-hero apex, and I love the charge-up motto, but everybody who knows me calls me either the Batman, the Phantom Menace, or sometimes, Satan, as a nickname, or personality assessment.

Sure, I'm told I have an icy and formidable Will, but Lantern? Still, I guess you just can't argue with the Internet. It knows far too much. I wonder if I should move to Oa?

Your results:
You are Green Lantern
























Green Lantern
80%
Robin
60%
Hulk
60%
Supergirl
55%
The Flash
55%
Iron Man
55%
Superman
50%
Catwoman
50%
Spider-Man
45%
Batman
45%
Wonder Woman
35%
Hot-headed. You have strong
will power and a good imagination.


Click here to take the "Which Superhero are you?" quiz...




Digg!

Save This Page

No comments: