Poll of a Billion Monkeys

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Galactica

The Exchange - Galactica

Very interesting Article on the future of Battlestar Galactica which I first heard about on Dean's World.

I have my own theories about what is going to happen with the show generally speaking which I'll discuss later, but I can say that given the development of the character so far, I could hardly care less what happens to Kara Thrace. To me she is the most useless and dangerous member of the crew, and frankly killing her off could only greatly increase the chances of survival for the whole expedition.

If I had someone like that on my crew, or under my command, I'd shoot her myself.

They won't kill her off though, not in the normal sense, but it's nice to think about.


Digg!

Save This Page

No comments: