Poll of a Billion Monkeys

Friday, November 10, 2006

A Letter From the Dead

Pesharim - A Letter From the Dead

I got an email from Matt Bamberg today.

He told me that My Photograph for the Halloween Photo Contest had been lost in email and he never noticed it and therefore I never got to compete.

And whereas I think my shot was good I've also already seen the Contest Winner and their shot was much better in my opinion.
To tell you the truth I wish I had taken their shot as well as mine.

Here is the link for the actual winner: Contest Winner Shot.


Anywho Matt offered to send me a print of my shot since it was lost in email.
I thought that was awfully manly of him, and very nice to boot.

I told him it was up to him and if he sends it then I'll let my wife hang it in the Foyer.

She's always telling me she wants me to make prints of my work to hang around the house.
Well, now's her chance.

No comments: