Poll of a Billion Monkeys

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Image Manipulation

Humours of Idleness - Image Manipulation

These are different versions of a single photograph which I have modified via my new image manipulation software (newest versions of Corel Photo-Paint and Picasa) to produce various effect copies of the same subject.

The first shot is of the original image taken with my digital camera, the last shot is modified as if the image were a stained glass window.

I feel I am becoming much, much better at artistic manipulation of digital images.
See what you think.

If you have any comments, suggestions or criticisms then please let me know.
Remember though, these are only .JPEG images.





Jack.


Original Shot


First Manipulation



Second Manipulation


Third Manipulation



Fourth Manipulation


Stained Glass Image


No comments: