Poll of a Billion Monkeys

Saturday, February 10, 2007

First Snow of the Season

Pesharim - First Snow of the Season

Recent pics I took with my Toshiba of the first snow of the season. I had planned to post these last week when it happened but work and other projects prevented me from having the time to do so. I'm posting it now and ironically enough it is snowing again today, though very lightly. It's been a long time in this area since we've had two snows so close to each other in any winter season, and to tell you the truth quite awhile since we've even had more than one snow during any given season.


Looking across my acreage towards the Northwest.


My Southern lands, with Bart on point for something he has treed.


Eastern Territories



Looking North



Digg!

Save This Page

No comments: