Poll of a Billion Monkeys

Thursday, June 18, 2009

AN IRAN FOR FREE MEN AND WOMEN

Go you magnificent young boys and girls! Go you Free Iranian Men and Women!


I know you can do it.

Yes, we are watching here, from America. We watch you here in the United States. I watch you, my buddies watch you, and my children are watching you. Gladly.

You have courage; this is your moment in history.

Do not back down. Not today, not ever. Bring those bastards to their knees.

Pressure, every day, more pressure. More liberty, more courage, more of you and what you are proving.

You can do it. You will do it if you don’t hesitate. If you won’t stop.

Victory will be yours.

Eventually the police will side with you. Eventually the military will side with you.

The mullahs will flee your nation just like the Shah did.
I’ve waited a long time to see this. So have you. Don’t falter now, we’re with you. It’s your Revolution now. It’s your nation now.

Take it!

And God Almighty I’m proud of you guys!

Take it and be free, and we are with you.
You’re an example to us all.

Now fight til you win dammit!!!
FIGHT TIL YOU WIN!



Digg!

Save This Page

No comments: