Poll of a Billion Monkeys

Monday, July 06, 2009

Monday Political Appraisal 7/06/09

Monday Political Appraisal

Shooting it Out - I know this really doesn't qualify as politics in the most basic sense but the case has really interested me and I've been following it closely. I hope if this is true that they did in fact kill him.

McNamara Finally Out of Vietnam


- If China burns then who will buy our trillions of dollars of debt President Obama? Since you're in Russia already drop by Beijing and see if you can prevent a coup there like they had in Honduras. Our future healthcare could depend on it.

The Neolibs and "Meddlin with my Ass" - When you get the "meddling - then we become a fist speech" by an old SOB like this who really gives a damn? Alright, we're scared, will you please stop your nuclear weapons development program now? We're very sorry you're having to murder little girls in the streets right now because of us, but we have our own interests to look after. We're Neolibs after all. You know, "freedom for everyone if it's safe enough for us. " So, can't we make a deal to show how enlightened we all are? We wouldn't endanger that kinda prospect with harsh rhetoric.

Hooray!

Biden, Rubin, and the Neolibs misread the Economy - Well, sometimes you can't win em all, and sometimes you can't even understand your own major political platform. But just keep doing what you're doing, Joe, just keep doing whatever it is you're doing. You're bound to hit bottom if you dig hard and long enough.

Captured - True or not this whole scenario smells fishy to me. Like gar on a hot butcher's board.

Stemmed

(WOD) The Long Slog: The War On Debtors

Going the Other Way - I've personally had more than enough of politicians who cling to office no matter what they do. (Sanford, etc). Does this qualify as putting principle above politics. I don't know. I'm will to see what she does next. I like to see people fulfill their obligations. Then again I know there are exceptions to every rule when resistance becomes more distraction and drag than impulse to achieve. I don't know if this is one of those exceptions or not. One step at a time I reckon.

Digg!

Save This Page

1 comment:

Dan - Israeli Uncensored News said...

You must be unhappy about every politician since all of them cling to the office no matter what they do